Solid Hardwood Internal Doors Commercial Solid Wooden Doors With
|Door leaf||1.Solid wood, such as Thailand Rubber Wood, Walnut, Sapele, Red
Oak, Rose Wood,Mahogany, etc.|
|2. Wood type: Thailand Rubber Wood, Walnut, Sapele, Red Oak,Pine,
Beech, Teak Wood etc.|
|3. Thickness: 40mm|
|Door frame||Solid wood|
|Architrave||Solid wood (Size:70*15mm or customized)|
|Surface finish||1. Eco-friendly special paint|
|2. Veneer with painting|
|3. Wood grain heat transfer with painting|
|Painting||Paint directly on solid wood, or cover veneer and then paint on
|Perfect 6 layers painting (4 priming paint and 2 finishing paint)|
Single Swing Door: 2050*900*160mm or customized
|Open style||inswing, outswing|
|Function||Safety, water-proof, sound-proof|
|Style||Classic Style, rural style, Europe style, werstern style ,Chinese
style and so on;|
Solid Wood Doors: Beautiful but Expensive
Solid wood doors are 100% natural wood, except for the hardware or
accessories. Before 1949, the Uniform Building Code (now called the
International Building Codeor IBC) mandated that solid wood doors
be solid, unified slabs of wood.
That changed as it became harder to log the big timbers needed for
single-slab doors. Solid wood doors are now more often built with a
The classic wood panel door looks and feels like one piece of wood,
though it is not. The six panel door has been around for ages and
is constructed of individual panels, mullions, stiles, and rails
that hold floating panels. When stained or painted, a wood panel
door looks like a solid slab of wood that has been shaped with
- Solid wood doors have a very solid, substantial feel and are very
- Sound-blockage is good to excellent, depending on wood species.
Softwoods like pine are not very sound-proof, but hardwoods such as
oak and maple are excellent at blocking sound transmission between
- Fire-resistance is fairly good with doors that are 1.75 inches
thick or more.
- Solid wood doors are good for maintaining resale value of a home.
How to get a sample from us?
- Section sample or complete door is available.
- Custom design/pattern is welcomed.
- Complete door with painting lead time: 20 days
- Complete door without painting lead time: 10 days
- Sample lead time: 15 days
- Sample cost and delivery freight: Charged by buyers